Dr.BGR Publications welcome the special issue proposal by guest editor. Special edition contains collection of research / review papers on a specific theme.
- Conference / Seminar Papers
- Workshop / Hands-on training Articles
- Specific Theme Papers
- The guest editorial board should be no more than 10 experts, with official information.
- Subject specialist on a particular topic with a broad network of innovation authors.
- Commitment to ensure the standard of special issue.
Benefits of the Guest Editor
- Be awarded an e-certificate of honour.
- Get your name listed on the publishing house website.
- Choose the journal
- Read and follow journal guidelines
- Thoroughly proofread the articles
The Don't s
- Don’t lengthen the paper unnecessarily
- Guest editors responsible for peer-review process for the special issue.
- The guest editor manages the special issue using journal publication ethics, although Chief Editor retains the final decision on the acceptance of papers.
- Once articles have been reviewed, the special issue is almost complete.
- Along with the special issue articles, guest editor must submit the copyright form.
- One author cannot appear in more than two papers of a special issue.
- Minimum 10 papers must.
The timeline for the special issue will be determined by the guest editorial in consultation with the journal team.
The special edition is published and made freely available on Special Issue Archives.
Special Issue Proposal Application
Inquiries regarding publication feel free to contact us