Dr.BGR Publications Proudly Promotes
"International Conference on Sustainability, Transformation Development in Business and Management"
Department of Commerce, The American College, Madurai, India
This conference, Aims to provide and interdisciplinary forum for Professionals, Academicians, Researchers, Enterpreneurs, Regulators and Administrators to discuss and promote sustainability, Transformation and development in business and management.
Submit Your Paper Here
- The paper should be original and unpublished.
- It should be neatly typed in MS Word 20032007 version with
double line spacing, 12 point Times New Roman font A4
- The abstract must not exceed 300 words and the full paper
should not exceed 3.000 words including tables and
references (Maximum of 4 pages)
- The paper should comprise of Title Abstract Key words,
Introduction objectives, Material and Methods, Findings and
Result, Interpretation and Discussion and Conclusion besides
- The author is responsible for acute referencing and for all
- Authors should submit the abstract and full paper with the Author’s
me, Destination – ID and Mobile number.
- All the papers/Articles to be sent by the mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Sustainability [Challenges and loss]
- Resource Sustainability
- Sustainable Development: la Search of New Development Model
- Corporate Governance and Sustainability
- Social Responsibility of Business Entries in Achieving Sustainability.
- Technology in Achieving Sustainability
- Government Perspectives on Sustainability
- Transformation in Operations Management
- Transformation in Business Practices
- Transformation in Human Resource Management
- Transformation in Marketing
- Transformation Through Information Technology
- Socio Economic Transformation in Business and Management
- Cultural Transformation in Business and Management
- Development Through Strategic Management
- Development Through Human Resource Management
- Development Through Corporate Social Responsibility
- Development Through Customer Relationship Management
- Development Through Business Opportunities
- Development Through ethics and Values
This not an extensive list and research papers are expected in other related areas as well
Academicians / Research Scholars – Rs.1000
Students – Rs.750
Industrialists – Rs. 1500
In0absentia Presentation – Rs. 1500
Overseas and NRI Participants
Academics / Research Scholars / Students / Industrialists – 30 USD
*Click Here – To get the complete details about this event.