An editorial council is principally made up of a team of subject experts that work honestly with the chief editor to develop the journal and promote new initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities of Editors
- To suggest on journal policy
- To discover topics for special issues of the journal
- To work with chief editor to ensure ongoing progress of the journal
- For assessment submitted manuscripts
- Acting as speaker for Dr.BGR Publications in conferences and seminar
- Actively encourage the journal to libraries
- Well-timed communicates with the editorial office
- The editor should not reveal any information about the author and the article details to anyone, absolute confidentiality maintenance is mandatory.
Benefits and Privileges
- Editors can publish editorial notes at no cost
- Editor name and affiliation will be listed in the journal editorial
- Editors can publish book reviews with zero price.
We want you on our team
The editorial designation may be closed at any time based on the following circumstances.
- Absence of understanding on common aspects as per the policies of Dr. BGR Publications.
- Unexciting performance of the allotted work.